Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Classic Request

Molly has loved the two days of different types of pizza. What kid wouldn't?  But, she has requested the classic standby lunch...peanut butter and jelly.  I think that she, like most kids, is a creature of habit and finds comfort in the classics.  Plus, I think that Molly really enjoys it when she has a say in what is packed in her lunch.  I kind of like it too because then I don't have to think of something to make. ☺
Our main entrée is a classic peanut butter and jelly sandwich on whole wheat.  We've used our classic heart cookie cutter and micro heart cookie cutter to share some love with our girl.

Our veggie side is a frozen mixed vegetable blend.  We microwaved these, let them cool and put them in one of the little pink containers.

Our fruit side is canned tropical fruit salad.  It's very juicy and sweet.  Plus, it's loaded with Vitamin C, which we all can use this time of year.

Finally, we are repeating dessert with the Aldi Pfeffernusse Cookies.  Molly absolutely loved these cookies to the point that she requested that I buy several more bags the next time I got to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment