Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fast Food?

Since we gave up fast food for Lent this year, I have a feeling that Molly is really craving it now that she's allowed to have it.  Tomorrow at school, they are serving something called Teriyaki Beef Nuggets.  She begged me to let her buy her lunch.  "Mom, I really like those and they are just like Chinese take out."  All that I could think is, do kids really eat those?  If they served Teriyaki Beef Nuggets when I was in school, most kids would've turned their noses at it.  So, I am letting her buy the beef nuggets that are being served with rice pilaf, a vegetable, an egg roll, chilled fruit and a fortune cookie.  I can't wait to hear how this goes.  Molly, unlike most children her age, likes new and different foods which means that she will probably love it.  I'm just interested in hearing what happens with the other kids.  Happy Chinese Food Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment