Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Grilled Cheese on a Cold Day

Sometimes, even Mom gets sick.  I was the lucky recipient of some sort of stomach flu and have been laying low all day.  Big thanks to a few friends who helped me out today!  Tomorrow, the weather in Pittsburgh is supposed to be cold, windy and rainy.  Since I'm still not feeling all that great and the weather sounds perfect for a warm lunch, Molly is buying.  When I looked the menu, it looks like something that we might serve on the weekend for lunch.  Grilled cheese, yogurt, salad or vegetable, fruit and a Rice Krispie Treat.  Not too bad for a school lunch.  Nothing deep fried or drowned in butter/oil.

Hoping that I am the only one in the house that has this icky sickness since illness is the only thing that our children are happy to share with each other.  ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment