Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mom is Sick

Mom (and Dads) aren't supposed to get sick.  We are supposed to be invincible to germs, resistant to lack of sleep and be able to function no matter what.  This Mom is having some issues with that.  The extra hour that we got on Sunday resulted in less sleep at our house because Molly's little brother is only two and doesn't know how to read a clock.  I also have some sort of swollen gland, upper respiratory thingy going on and it is wiping me out.

I decided to go ahead and head out to Mojo Running tonight for a training run, despite my ickiness.  Speaking of icky, it was raining and cold during our run.  It was one of those times when I really questioned whether or not this whole running this was for me.  Well, it definitely is.  I felt SO much better after the run.  It helped me clear my head, work my body out and actually got my lungs working.  I may be saying something different tomorrow but as of now, it really helped me.

On my way home, I got a text from Molly's Daddy asking if Molly could buy her lunch tomorrow.  They are having baked tortilla chips with taco meat.  We are big taco fans here and since I am really tired I gave her the go ahead to buy tomorrow.

ps - Molly said that the soup was fantastic and she can't wait to see what things will now be available for her to eat since she can have hot food now.  I have to admit, I'm pretty excited too!

No comments:

Post a Comment