Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fun Friday for Mom!

I've been so sick these past few days.  Being sick is not fun, especially when you are a parent.  Instead of being able to stay in bed all day with nothing but your own hunger causing you to get up, you have someone that is depending on you to do the normal everyday functions.  Well, this parent is wiped out and has decided to give myself a break and let Molly purchase her lunch at school tomorrow.  After looking at the school menu, I wasn't too upset with this decision.  A personal pan pizza, salad, fruit and milk are on the docket for tomorrow.  Sounds similar to what I might send since it has the main entrée, a fruit side and a vegetable side.  Also, it has one of the lowest caloric totals of any of the lunches offered.  
Now I'm off to bed and will hopefully be revitalized in the morning.  Fun Friday for Mom because it is one less thing that I have to worry about.  Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment