Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crazy Week - Lunch 3

Well, I had a great idea for a Lenten Friday lunch and I still have a little bit of energy to make it but Molly's Daddy told me that she really wanted to buy lunch.  At first I was opposed since she just bought lunch on Monday.  Then, Molly's Daddy made a great point by telling me what the lunch is.  Grilled Cheese!  Growing up, grilled cheese was a Lenten staple in my house.  It was usually accompanied by tomato soup but Molly's comes with tater tots.  As soon as I heard what was on the menu, I immediately changed my mind.  Every kid needs to have a good old fashioned grilled cheese sandwich with tater tots once in a while.  I think we might even have that for lunch here at home tomorrow.  It just sounds SO good!  I'll save my other lunch idea for next week.

Have a great weekend everyone.  I'll be working at the consignment sale and doing my part to help the preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment