Sunday, October 16, 2011

Buying By Choice

Since we are trying out buying once a week (or less), we are putting the responsibility solely on Molly.  She can look at the school menu and choose which day to buy or decide that she'd rather not buy at all that week.  Well, this week, the pizza looked too good to pass up.  I can't say that I blame her.  Pizza is one of my favorites too.  Part of me is very excited because we had a long weekend that was jam-packed with fun and I am very tired because of it.  The other part of me was hoping that she'd want to buy on Tuesday because her sister is the snack person on Tuesday so that means that I have to make lunch for Molly and a snack for 18 preschoolers.  I am thankful for the break tonight and hopefully I'll have things in order early enough tomorrow that I won't be overwhelmed.
Hope that everyone out there had a great weekend too! ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment